Growing Chefs! needs your support! We are a non-profit society that relies on the support of individuals, businesses, and the community to operate. Make a gift today!
Ways to give:
It is thanks to the kindness of our donors that we have brought the Growing Chefs! program to more than 45 classrooms and 1,000 students since 2005.
Your gift helps Growing Chefs!
- Bring important food sustainability, nutrition, and agriculture programming into our kids’ classrooms.
- Connect local Vancouver chefs, restaurant staff, and growers with the community.
- Create awareness around food security, kids’ health and nutrition, and sustainable agriculture.
Your gift will:
- Help children plant windowsill gardens and give them hands-on experience growing their own food.
- Teach children to enjoy eating and tasting new vegetables.
- Improve childrens’ eating habits and reduce childhood disease and obesity.
- Help kids create a connection between their food and their communities.
- Teach children where food comes from.
- Give children basic cooking skills to share with their families.
While Growing Chefs! is a non-profit organization, we are not yet a registered charity. At this time, we are unable to issue a tax receipt for your gift.